Michiana Economic Development Merit Award
For graduate students, the scholarship allows for a limited number of qualified out-of state students to receive an award of $300 per credit hour, with a maximum of 45 credit hours per student. Currently tuition for a non-resident is $566.82, compared to a resident rate of $230.29.
The criteria for the graduate Michiana Economic Development Merit Award area: Must be a legal U.S. citizen but not a resident of Indiana. Full or part-time enrollment, with no break in enrollment (excluding summer terms).
- Must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be admitted to a graduate program at the time the award is given.
- Must maintain a 3.0 or higher graduate GPA.
- Must maintain continuous enrollment or the fall and spring semesters.
For more information about the Michiana Economic Development Merit Award contact the IU South Bend Office of Admissions at (574) 520-4839 or toll free at 1-877-GO-2-IUSB or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.