Financial Information

  • US citizens and permanent residents can apply for financial aid. Note that the number of credits covered by financial aid is limited to 150% of the total required credits. To avoid issues, deficiency/prerequisite courses can be taken under post-bac non-degree status, which is covered for up to 12 consecutive months.

  • General information

  • Eligibility



  • Graduate Assistantships