- Ph.D., Computer Science, 2005. Wayne State University (MI, USA)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, 1996. China Academy of Telecom. Technology (China)
- B.S., Computer Science, 1993. China University of Mining and Technology (China)
- L. Zhang, “DORA: Distributed Cognitive Random Access of Unslotted Markovian Channels under Tight Collision Constraints”, accepted to appear in Proceedings of the 22th International Conference on Computer Communication Networks (ICCCN), Nassau, Bahamas, July-August, 2013.
- S. Muppala, X. Zhou, L. Zhang and G. Chen, “Regression Based Resource Provisioning for Session Slowdown Guarantees in Multi-tier Internet Servers”, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), Elsevier, Vol. 72, No. 2, pp. 362-375, February 2012.
- L. Zhang, Y. Cheng, and X. Zhou, “Enhanced Statistics-based Rate Adaptation for 802.11 Wireless Networks”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA), Elsevier, Vol. 34, Issue 5, pp. 1695-1706, September 2011.
- T. Chantem, J. Yi, S. Hong, X. Hu, C. Poellabauer, and L. Zhang, “An Online Holistic Scheduling Framework for Energy-Constrained Wireless Real-Time Systems”, Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), Toyama, Japan, August 2011.
- J. Yi, C. Poellabauer, X. Hu, and L. Zhang, “Minimum Bandwidth Reservations for Periodic Streams in Wireless Real-Time Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Computer Society Press, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 379-390, April 2011.
- J. Yi, C. Poellabauer, X. Hu, T. Chantem, and L. Zhang, “Dynamic Channel Reservations for Wireless Multihop Communications”, Refereed Poster in the 16th ACM Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom), Chicago, Illinois, September 2010.
- T. Chantem, X. Hu, C. Poellabauer, J. Yi, and L. Zhang, “Network-Aware, Energy-Conscious, Fair Service for Real-Time Applications on Multiprocessor SoC”, Refereed Work-in- Progress at the 30th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), Washington, DC, December 2009.
- J. Yi, C. Poellabauer, X. Hu, J. Simmer, and L. Zhang, “Energy-Conscious Co- Scheduling of Tasks and Packets in Wireless Real-Time Environments”, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), San Francisco, CA, April 2009.
- X. Zhou, D. Ippoliti, and L. Zhang, “Fair Bandwidth Sharing and Delay Differentiation: Joint Packet Scheduling with Buffer Management” Computer Communications, Elsevier, Vol. 31, No. 17, pp. 4072-4080, November 2008.
- D. Rajan, C. Poellabauer, X. Hu, L. Zhang, and K. Otten, “Wireless Channel Access Reservation for Embedded Real-time Systems” Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), pp. 129-138, ACM Press, Atlanta, GA, October 2008.
- L. Zhang, Q. Cheng, Y. Wang, and S. Zeadally, “A Novel Distributed Sensor Positioning System Using the Dual of Target Tracking”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 57, No. 2, pp. 246-260, February 2008.
- L. Zhang, X. Zhou, and Q. Cheng “Landscape-3D: A Robust Localization Scheme for Sensor Networks over Complex 3D Terrains” Proceedings of 31 st Annual IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), pp. 239- 246, IEEE Computer Society Press, Tampa, FL, November 2006.
- L. Zhang and S. Zeadally, “HARMONICA: Enhanced QoS Support with Admission Control for IEEE 802.11 Contention-based Access” Proceedings of 10th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), Toronto, Canada, May 2004.
- S. Zeadally and L. Zhang, “Enabling Gigabit Network Access to End Users,” Proceedings of the IEEE, Special Issue on Gigabit Wireless, Vol. 92, No. 2, pp. 340-353, February 2004.