Have you completed approximately 90+ credit hours towards Computer Science degree requirements?
Send your academic advisor an email to setup advising appointment for graduation with the following documents:
- Copy of your unofficial IU transcript from one.iu.edu
- Complete the graduation application form
- Applications must be submitted by Oct 1 for May or August graduation and March 1 for December graduation to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. So you need to meet your advisor at least by Sept 1 or Feb 1, respectively.
- Use Academic Advisement Report to verify whether you have satisfied the degree requirements.
- Dates/Days and Times that you can meet
- Join the IU South Bend CS and Informatics LinkedIn Group
- Complete the senior exit survey (get the form from your advisor)
- Visit the department careers page
Please contact your academic advisor or the department administrative assistant