The Sociology Club and Anthropology Club are student led organizations that organize and implement a variety of activities and events to enhance your learning experience. Both organizations are registered on Titan Atlas a resource to find all the clubs and organization that are available on campus.
There is an honor society for Anthropology – Lambda Alpha. Contact Jay VanderVeen for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
There Are Many Reasons to Join.....
- MEET NEW PEOPLE: Networking (knowing many people) is important not only in life but in college as well.
- MEET THE PROFESSORS: It is important to get to know your professors as they are full of useful information.
- BE AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY: Every year the Sociology Club adopts a needy family at Christmas. We collect canned & dry food for the family & give Christmas presents to people who otherwise might not get any. We also would like to get involved with an organization such as Habitat for Humanity.
- LOOKS GOOD ON A RESUME: Employers want to hire employees who are active in school, community, etc.
- IT'S FUN!!!!! We have all sorts of fun activities throughout the year.
WHO CAN JOIN? You don't have to be a Sociology major or minor to join, you just have to be interested.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE SOCIOLOGY OR ANTHROPOLOGY CLUB? stop by the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at DW 2288.